I saw the tagliatelle pasta among the other types of pasta in the shop aisle, and it tickled my fancy :) So here is a nice and easy delicious way to enjoy a pasta dish.
- Heat the olive oil in a pot, add the onions and garlic, cooking over medium heat until the onions change colour (5-10 mins)
- Add the chicken and mix over medium heat until the chicken cooks
- Add the salt, black pepper, cinnamon, paprika, mixed herbs, dried basil and dried mint. Mix well, then add the bell pepper and tomato puree, mixing well. Add the chopped tomato, sweetcorn, stock cube, olives, spinach and mix well. Leave for 10 minutes over medium heat to boil
- In the meantime, add the tagliatelle to boiling salted water for 7-9 minutes, then drain and put back into the pot
- Mix the tomato sauce with the tagliatelle, then serve
The pictures don't do justice to how the food actually tastes, but you will know what I mean when you try it! Enjoy :)