Making pizza may appear difficult, but it is actually very easy to make, and healthier than the one you will buy! Because there is a variety of pizza toppings you can make, I have only written how I made the pizza base. What I put on the pizza will only be written as a suggestion, because there is so much more/less you may like to put on your pizza.
- Mix the flour, yeast, salt, olive oil and milk together in a bowl
- Gradually add the warm water, mixing until a soft dough forms
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic
- Place into a clean large bowl, and cover with a damp towel. Leave for 1 + 1/2 hours to rise, or until doubled in size
- Knock the dough back a little, then knead again until smooth. You may wish to leave it to rise for a further 30 mins
- Divide the dough into two balls, and roll it out with a rolling pin to make a round pizza base
- Oil the pizza pan with vegetable oil, if necessary, and place the pizza base on it
- Put the toppings of your choice. I also made stuffed crust by placing cheese at the edges and folding over the edges, then poking the dough down to ensure it is sealed
- Place in a hot oven for approx 20 mins or until the pizza has cooked
Absolutely delicious mashAllah, and it really is not difficult to make! Enjoy!