Making pizza may appear difficult, but it is actually very easy to make, and healthier than the one you will buy! Because there is a variety of pizza toppings you can make, I have only written how I made the pizza base. What I put on the pizza will only be written as a suggestion, because there is so much more/less you may like to put on your pizza.
- Mix the flour, yeast, salt, olive oil and milk together in a bowl
- Gradually add the warm water, mixing until a soft dough forms
- Turn the dough onto a floured surface and knead for 5 minutes, until smooth and elastic
- Place into a clean large bowl, and cover with a damp towel. Leave for 1 + 1/2 hours to rise, or until doubled in size
- Knock the dough back a little, then knead again until smooth. You may wish to leave it to rise for a further 30 mins
- Divide the dough into two balls, and roll it out with a rolling pin to make a round pizza base
- Oil the pizza pan with vegetable oil, if necessary, and place the pizza base on it
- Put the toppings of your choice. I also made stuffed crust by placing cheese at the edges and folding over the edges, then poking the dough down to ensure it is sealed
Absolutely delicious mashAllah, and it really is not difficult to make! Enjoy!