I am slowly getting over a bad cold, and this is the perfect thing to help! I have been meaning to share this Lebanese soup recipe for a while, as it is so quick to make, and is a perfect starter to any meal. So here it is :)
- Place the minced meat into a pot, and cook over medium heat until the meat has changed colour and is cooked
- Add the salt, pepper and cinnamon and mix well.
- Add the water to the pot and stir
- Add in the stock cube, followed by the parsley, then bring up the heat to medium/high, and leave to boil
- Add the vermicelli and leave on high heat for 3-4 mins, then turn off the heat and leave for around 3-5 mins before serving
So delicious, yet so easy to make!! Enjoy :)