A deliciously satisfying yet simple dessert to make. This Lebanese pudding can be eaten hot or cold, which makes it perfect to make as a last minute pudding for guests or ahead of time for something that looks and tastes complex, but is so easy to prepare.
- In a pot, melt the butter over medium heat
- One melted, reduce the heat to low and stir in the semolina, a little at a time whilst mixing until all combined and smooth
- Keep mixing until the semolina starts to brown (may take approx 5 mins)
- In a jug or bowl, combine the milk, water, sugar and cinnamon powder. Add this gradually, whilst mixing, into the pot
- Keep mixing until the mixture has thickened and all the liquid is absorbed. Place into individual serving bowls or one serving dish and decorate according to desire. Serve hot or cold
This dessert is so satisfying, it is incredible how simple it is yet how delicious the taste will be. Try it for yourself and enjoy :)