For a cute looking, easy making, delicious tasting side to the dinner table, this is perfect! Simple, so yummy and looks like you put in a lot of effort - when it literally would take you 5 mins to prepare!
- Oil the work surface, then place the ready rolled puff pastry, and cut each puff pastry roll into six equal squares
- Place them on a baking tray, which you have lined with baking paper and oiled
- In a small bowl, add the tomato puree, bbq sauce, sun dried tomato paste and sweet chilli sauce and mix together
- Place in the centre of each square a heaped teaspoon (or more) of the tomato puree mix. Keep the edges free of any tomato base
- Add over the tomato base the red onion, bell peppers, cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of dried oregano
- Place in the oven at 220 degrees Celsius for 10-15 minutes, or until they are lightly browned around the edges of the puff pastry squares
They were a great delight, it is like eating a deliciously flaky yummy pizza - in one bite! Enjoy :)