This is the perfect soup to make from the basic ingredients you already have on hand. It is quick and easy to make, yet absolutely delicious in taste.
- In a pot, place the oil over medium heat until hot. Add the onion, garlic and ginger. Cook until the onion gains colour (approx 5 mins)
- Add the coriander powder and the potatoes. Mix and cook for a further few minutes
- Add the carrots and mix well. Meanwhile, dissolve the stock cube into the hot water, then add that into the pot
- Bring to the boil over medium/high heat, then cover and decrease the heat to low. Let it simmer for 20-25 mins or until the carrots are well cooked
- Turn off the heat then add the coriander. You can then either blitz with a handheld blender or using a food processor. Put the soup back into the pot, taste and add the salt as needed. Place over a low heat for a further few minutes before serving
You can make this soup in advance, then heat it up once ready to serve, or you can make it in no time and serve immediately. It is so easy to make yet so perfect and satisfying in flavour! Give it a go and let me know if you agree... Enjoy :)