If you are after a quick meal, with stuff you already have on hand, then this is great!
- Mix all the ingredients, except for the chicken, in a bowl
- Cut the boneless chicken length ways, you may manage to get 2-3 slices from each boneless chicken, depending on the size of the chicken
- Place the chicken in the bowl to allow to absorb some of the marinate, and leave for at least 10 minutes
- Heat a griddle pan on medium/high heat, once hot, place the chicken pieces, cooking on each side for 5-10 mins, and adding more sauce over the chicken to ensure the chicken is full of flavour
- To check if the chicken is cooked through, place a knife through the chicken and see if the chicken is cooked
Serve as a burger, or over some rice, or as a meal with chips. I heated some burger buns and made it into a bbq burger, placing bbq sauce on the burger bun, adding chips, the bbq chicken, peas on the side and salad. Enjoy :)