Sometimes you run out of ways to make chicken, something easy, quick and tasty...and this is exactly what this recipe is! The tamarind goes sooo well with the chicken, it really is finger-lickingly good!
- In a large bowl, add all the above ingredients, mix well to coat the chicken
- Cover and put in the fridge for as long as you can. If you are in a rush marinate it for 30 mins, but best overnight
- Place the chicken pieces on a raised wire rack over a foiled baking tray (see the video), cover lightly with foil, and place in a hot oven at 220 degrees Celsius for 20 mins
- Remove the foil, brush over some marinate and cook for a further 35-40 mins (if the top of the chicken begins to brown before the chicken has cooked, place foil over the chicken for the last 15 mins of cooking)
- Meanwhile, to the remaining marinade, add 1 tbsp of honey, then add it to a pan over medium heat, until the sauce thickens. Once the chicken is cooked, brush this marinade over it and any extra marinade serve it on the side
It is so delicious, what a perfect combo! You will only realise once you give this easy recipe a go! Enjoy :)